Solo en inglés.
Arena Mortis gives you a variety of new ways to use your existing Warhammer Underworlds collection. 3 to 6 players choose a single fighter from any warband to send into brutal melee, either in a free-for-all brawl or in teams. Arena Mortis offers fast-paced fun, and it’s a fantastic way to mix up your game night and settle grudges.
The latest edition of Arena Mortis is fully compatible with the previous version and brings the action into Direchasm. You’ll find a completely new deck of hazard cards to represent the deadly environment and add depth to your games. You’ll also nab a fresh set of gambit and upgrade cards to mix into your Warhammer Underworlds decks.
Inside the set, you’ll find:
– 20 gambit cards – designed for Arena Mortis but usable in any version of Warhammer Underworlds
– 20 upgrade cards – also compatible with standard games of Warhammer Underworlds
– 20 hazard cards, usable only in Arena Mortis (including the previous edition)
– A double-sided game board to play on, compatible with existing Warhammer Underworlds boards
– Tokens and Cards for keeping track of the game, including six new Mortis Lenses
– Fighter cards for Regis Fulbringer and Dolorghast, available in print for the first time
A copy of Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm is required to use the contents of this box.